We hope that you are all safe and in good health. It has been a difficult time for all of us the past couple of years trying to plan an event amidst all the chaos caused by the pandemic. The ISCN executive has been meeting regularly to discuss the opportunity to hold an event at different times. We have determined that we will aim for a hybrid format using both online means as well as organizing a few tours. The location and dates we have chosen are California in October.
Registration is now open.
Deadline for registration is September 26, 2022.
The 2022 Congress registration is now open and you can register online now. Please note that we are accepting Paypal and Credit Card payments ONLY right now. If you can’t use these two forms of payment, please email email@example.com for help with bank transfers or paying at the venue options. All payments must be done in USD only.
- Members: $300 per person
- Non-Member: $375 per person
- Accompanying Person(s): $100
|Congress||Congress (Participate via Zoom)|
If you need assistance organizing your travel or activities while in California please contact our travel agent,
Martha Arnold | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Congress registration is per individual member, so you cannot register more than one member on the same form.
- You can add several Accompanying persons to one registration
- Accompanying person costs covers transportation and meal events but does not include attendance to the congress sessions or technical tours.
- Attendance via Zoom only covers the congress sessions.
- All Congress Registrants will have access to all the media and material from the congress made available on the website for a period of 3 months after the congress. If they wish to have continued access to the materials they must be a paid member of the ISCN.
Accommodation is arranged separately and on your individual behalf however, we recommend the following options:
In Riverside for the Pre-Congress Tour:
- Mission Inn: World Famous Luxury Hotel
- Room rates from $309.00 per night plus tax
- Hyatt Place Riverside Downtown
- Room rates from $160.00 per night plus tax
In Visalia for the Congress
- Visalia Marriott at the Convention Center
- Room rates from $178.00 per night plus tax
- Comfort Suites Visalia - Convention Center
- Room rates from $123.00 per night plus tax
- The Darling Hotel
- Room rates from $229.00 per night plus tax
Join us at the 2022 Congress!
Please stay in touch with the society via any of the means available through the website, Facebook, Twitter, or email. Also, check the website regularly for updates.